HP Photosmart C4480 Driver Download and Manual Setup – A modern printer can handle not only printing task but also scanning and copying. It is called the all-in-one printer and has become a standard when buying a new device in the market. Thanks to HP. You can purchase affordable and functional printers like HP Photosmart C4480 out there. With only £47.89, you can bring it home and start using it for daily printing, scanning, and copying task. It is even considered as the cheapest product as compared to similar printers that come with a color LCD. Not to mention it supports basic photo print and upload.
|HP Photosmart C4480 Driver Download and Manual Setup|
HP Photosmart C4480 Driver Download and Manual Setup
HP Photosmart C4480 has a dominant color of white and matte texture. It only comes with a single and foldable tray located in the front of the device. What you need to do is to load the paper to the plate, so you get the output directly. The thing is you won’t find the input tray cover. Apart from printing, the device supports scanning as well. It comes with a modest CIS scanner, which supports A4 media. Despite the simplicity, the scanner works just fine and can handle daily scanning task, in fact. It also comes with a scanner lid, which is both simple and compact. Near to it, you might find the control panel that comes with LCD and several buttons. Make sure to read the manual for full information regarding the functionality of those buttons, though.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Mac OS, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13.
HP Photosmart C4480 Driver Manual Setup
In the front part of the printer, you can find twin sockets, and they support different formats of media including USB, SD Card, and Memory Stick. Also, there is a socket for power there. When it comes to cartridges, the device comes with two head cartridges (black and tricolor). One thing, it takes a little bit effort to replace or refill the ink. Once again, make sure to read the manual first. The next aspect is related to the installation. Like other regular printers, it comes with a USB connection. That means you need to use such cable and connect it to the computer when it comes to driver installation. Apart from using a CD driver, you can use the setup file downloaded from this site, actually. Here is the step:
How to Install HP Photosmart C4480 Driver Manual Settings
- Turn on your computer system where you intend to set up the HP Photosmart C4480 printer driver.
- Just attach the USB cable between computer and printer.
- Prepared application zip data to document place.
- Click the Beginning button and also “Printer.” You’ll get options like “Add Printer.” Click it.
- The next instruction will ask to mention where the biker is located. Do it according to progress.
- Just answer the wizard options to set up the HP Photosmart C4480
How to Setup HP Photosmart C4480 Driver For Windows
- The first step, disconnect the printer cable, you can download the drivers on this site for your product.
- After the download is complete, the software for your product will explain how to set it up.
- Open the downloaded file, locate the checkbox. I Receive the terms of the license agreement and subsequent clicks.
- Click install, and wait for the installation process to complete.
- Connect your printer to work properly
How to Setup HP Photosmart C4480 Driver Use CD / DVD
- Turn on your computer where you want to set the HP Photosmart C4480 printer
- Until unless you recommend connecting the USB cable to the computer system, please do not attach it.
- Download the settings document from the above link if you indeed have not downloaded it yet. Run the settings text as a manager. This triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions to complete.
- At the time of implementation of this wizard, you must connect the USB cable between the HP Photosmart C4480 printer and your computer system.
- So wait and plug it in when asking you to attach. It will positively identify the HP Photosmart C4480 printer and proceed to the next step if everything works well.
- Enter a value for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
- Your printer is now ready for use as a software application from the installed HP Photosmart C4480 software program.
How to Setup HP Photosmart C4480 Driver For Mac
- For First, Download the drivers on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have approved the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, then Agree
- Click Install, wait for the process to install.
- Install your driver is complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer to work correctly.