HP Photosmart C3180 Driver Download and Manual Setup – HP is considered the most prominent manufacturer, especially for printers. One of their products is called HP Photosmart C3180 Driver. This all-in-one printer can accommodate both printing and other tasks like scanning and copying. Most users may give an excellent point to this machine due to its convenience and-and double-sided printing feature. Also, the device comes with memory cards and SD cards compatibility so you can print documents directly from them. The next charm is that the printer facilitates direct uploading from your devices without the USB cable! The only downside perhaps is the pricier cartridges as compared to other printers.
Simply put, the printer is worth your money. This mid-range printer offers more than just quality, but also good design. If you look at the device, it is pleasant on your eyes. That means you can display it on your work desk proudly. Not to mention you can see the buttons clearly on the top of the device and they are easy-to-use, too. At a glance, the shape and exterior represent that of a Mac! That means you have an elegant printer, which is also a performer. Overall, it works well for both home and offices, which can support daily printing and scanning. Regarding scanning quality, HP Photosmart C3180 Driver comes with a sophisticated scanner. It has the optical resolution of 1,2 K x 2,4 K! The fact is that no other printers (within the same level) offer such scanning quality. Next, the device comes with three slots for memory cards, which support almost all formats. What about the printing quality, though? You can test it directly and get impressed by it.
The device prints fast and well, which can accommodate about 11 pages per minute (for black color) and seven pages per minute (for color). With only one button, you can switch the function of the printer from scanning to photocopying. It is excellent, isn’t it? This beautiful printer beats others regarding quality even though having a similar price. Overall, it is quite recommended for everyone, especially those who look for high-a quality low duty printer. When it is about the installation and setup, you can download the setup file from this site. We provide many types of drivers based on the version of the printer you are using. Use this guide to download it.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
STEP 1: HP Photosmart C3180 Driver Installations Setup
- The first tip is using the setup file manually rather than using the CD driver directly. You can easily copy the contents of the CD to your computer first. That is because you will never know if the CD is dirty and the installation process will stop halfway. Therefore, you might want to copy the contents first before you start the installation process.
- The second tip is running the setup file as the administrator. This one is also quite important because some computers do not allow you to install some software or programs unless you are the administrator. Therefore, try to fix the driver as the administrator to minimize the problems.
- The third tip is making sure that you choose the proper path and the components that you want to install when the installation wizard appears. This one is quite important because you will be given the options to fix the HP Photosmart C3180 Driver as well as some other additional components. If you think the parts are needed, you need to install them. Otherwise, uncheck those extra components.
- The last tip is restarting your computer once all of those installation processes are completed. Even though you want to try using the printer as soon as possible, it is advisable for you to restart the computer first. It is because you need to make sure that the driver of the printer has been properly installed before you use the printer.
STEP 2: HP Photosmart C3180 Driver Installations Setup
- If you do not know how to install the latest version of the driver, then you can follow these simple steps below.
The first thing that you need to do is downloading the setup file that you will use to install the driver of this printer in your computer. For this one, you can quickly check on the version before you download the setup file. Or else, if you want to be surer, you can download the setup file that you need from the official website of HP.
- That is because you can find some setup file versions that you need and you need to download the latest version. Before you go to the next step, you have to uninstall the driver of this printer if you have one in your computer.
- After you have downloaded the setup file that you need, you need to run the setup file for the latest version of HP Photosmart C3180 Driver that you have downloaded. From there, you will be able to follow all of the instructions from the automatic installation wizard.
- Make sure you follow all of the commands that you can find on the installation wizard. After that, you need to wait for the installation process to takes time.
After sometimes of the installation process, your latest driver version will be installed on your computer, and you are ready to use the printer.
How to Install HP Photosmart C3180 Driver Manual Settings
- Turn on your computer system where you intend to set up the HP Photosmart C3180 Driver
- Just attach the USB cable between computer and printer.
- Prepared application zip data to document place.
- Click the Beginning button and also “Printer.” You’ll get options like “Add Printer.” Click it.
- The next instruction will ask to mention where the Driver is located. Do it according to progress.
- Just answer the wizard options to set up the HP Photosmart C3180
How to Setup HP Photosmart C3180 Driver For Windows
- The first step, disconnect the printer cable, you can download the drivers on this site for your product.
- After the download is complete, the software for your product will explain how to set it up.
- Open the downloaded file, locate the checkbox. I Receive the terms of the license agreement and subsequent clicks.
- Click install, and wait for the installation process to complete.
- Connect your printer to work properly
How to Setup HP Photosmart C3180 Driver Use CD / DVD
- Turn on your computer where you want to set the HP Photosmart C3180 Driver printer
- Until unless you recommend connecting the USB cable to the computer system, please do not attach it.
- Download the settings document from the above link if you indeed have not downloaded it yet. Run the settings text as a manager. This triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions to complete.
- At the time of implementation of this wizard, you must connect the USB cable between the HP Photosmart C3180 Driver printer and your computer system.
- So wait and plug it in when asking you to attach. It will positively identify the HP Photosmart C3180 Driver printer and proceed to the next step if everything works well.
- Enter a value for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
- Your printer is now ready for use as a software application from the installed HP Photosmart C3180 Driver software program.
How to Setup HP Photosmart C3180 Driver For Mac
- For First, Download the drivers on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have approved the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, then Agree
- Click Install, wait for the process to install.
- Install your driver is complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer to work correctly.
|HP Photosmart C3100/C4100 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows|