HP Photosmart 6510 Driver Download and Manual Setup – A modern life has been affected by electronics and advanced technology. In offices, for the example, you may find a device on the working desks which is called a printer. Today, it can even scan, copy, and fax! Not to mention lots of manufacturers and brands are on the market so customers can pick a printer that suits their need the most. As for the reference, you can choose HP Photosmart 6510 Driver over other printers. Thanks to easy-to-use touchscreen controls and ePrint + AirPrint features, users can take the most benefits from the printer. It is also said the product is good at printing templates.
Despite the limited paper tray capacity which is about 80 sheets and its wooden photo tray, it remains to become a recommended choice as compared to the competitors. Next, it offers easy maintenance and comes with a double paper tray. In terms of speed, the printer is satisfying. What about the output quality? It comes with the duplex print feature! Do not forget about the fact the device is suitable for WPS and wireless connection. Overall, it is a good mid-range printer for daily printing at home. If you have an internet connection, the device works more efficiently and easier. It even suits those who want to print using a smartphone or tablet. The high-end features would satisfy all users, after all. Plus, it comes with easy touchscreen controls so everyone can use the printer without hassles. What about the design, though? At a glance, if you look at the control panel and scanner section, they look portable, but the fact is that they are not.
The color is calm, and it looks both brownish and blackish. As mentioned before, it only features 80-sheets paper tray, making you need to regularly stock the papers (especially for heavy-duty printing). The control panel is easy to use, but some people might do not like its design. It is not a problem because what you need is functionality instead of Next; it is about the installation. Have no worries. The device works on both cabled and wireless connection. The most important thing is that you need to get the driver first. Apart from using the CD driver, download the setup file from this site is also recommended.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
STEP 1: HP Photosmart 6510 Driver Installations Setup
- The first tip is using the setup file manually rather than using the CD driver directly. You can easily copy the contents of the CD to your computer first. That is because you will never know if the CD is dirty and the installation process will stop halfway. Therefore, you might want to copy the contents first before you start the installation process.
- The second tip is running the setup file as the administrator. This one is also quite important because some computers do not allow you to install some software or programs unless you are the administrator. Therefore, try to fix the driver as the administrator to minimize the problems.
- The third tip is making sure that you choose the proper path and the components that you want to install when the installation wizard appears. This one is quite important because you will be given the options to fix the HP Photosmart 6510 Driver as well as some other additional components. If you think the parts are needed, you need to install them. Otherwise, uncheck those extra components.
- The last tip is restarting your computer once all of those installation processes are completed. Even though you want to try using the printer as soon as possible, it is advisable for you to restart the computer first. It is because you need to make sure that the driver of the printer has been properly installed before you use the printer.
STEP 2: HP Photosmart 6510 Driver Installations Setup
- If you do not know how to install the latest version of the driver, then you can follow these simple steps below.
The first thing that you need to do is downloading the setup file that you will use to install the driver of this printer in your computer. For this one, you can quickly check on the version before you download the setup file. Or else, if you want to be surer, you can download the setup file that you need from the official website of HP.
- That is because you can find some setup file versions that you need and you need to download the latest version. Before you go to the next step, you have to uninstall the driver of this printer if you have one in your computer.
- After you have downloaded the setup file that you need, you need to run the setup file for the latest version of HP Photosmart 6510 Driver that you have downloaded. From there, you will be able to follow all of the instructions from the automatic installation wizard.
- Make sure you follow all of the commands that you can find on the installation wizard. After that, you need to wait for the installation process to takes time.
After sometimes of the installation process, your latest driver version will be installed on your computer, and you are ready to use the printer.
How to Install HP Photosmart 6510 Driver Manual Settings
- Turn on your computer system where you intend to set up the HP Photosmart 6510 Driver.
- Just attach the USB cable between computer and printer.
- Prepared application zip data to document place.
- Click the Beginning button and also “Printer.” You’ll get options like “Add Printer.” Click it.
- The next instruction will ask to mention where the Driver is located. Do it according to progress.
- Just answer the wizard options to set up the HP Photosmart 6510
How to Setup HP Photosmart 6510 Driver For Windows
- The first step, disconnect the printer cable, you can download the drivers on this site for your product.
- After the download is complete, the software for your product will explain how to set it up.
- Open the downloaded file, locate the checkbox. I Receive the terms of the license agreement and subsequent clicks.
- Click install, and wait for the installation process to complete.
- Connect your printer to work properly
How to Setup HP Photosmart 6510 Driver Use CD / DVD
- Turn on your computer where you want to set the HP Photosmart 6510 Driver printer
- Until unless you recommend connecting the USB cable to the computer system, please do not attach it.
- Download the settings document from the above link if you indeed have not downloaded it yet. Run the settings text as a manager. This triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions to complete.
- At the time of implementation of this wizard, you must connect the USB cable between the HP Photosmart 6510 Driver printer and your computer system.
- So wait and plug it in when asking you to attach. It will positively identify the HP Photosmart 6510 Driver printer and proceed to the next step if everything works well.
- Enter a value for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
- Your printer is now ready for use as a software application from the installed HP Photosmart 6510 Driver software program.
How to Setup HP Photosmart 6510 Driver For Mac
- First, Download the drivers on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have approved the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, then Agree
- Click Install, wait for the process to install.
- Install your driver is complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer to work correctly.
HP Photosmart 6510 Driver Downloads
|HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One Printer series – B211 Full Feature Software and Driver|
|HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One Printer series – B211 Basic Driver|
|HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One Printer series – B211 Firmware Update|
|HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One Printer series – B211 Firmware Update New!!|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows|