HP Photosmart 5514 Driver – In this busy life, a printer becomes a prime device to get either when working at home or in the office. Not to mention people are looking for all-in-one printers to do numerous tasks like printing, scanning, and faxing. Fortunately, HP Photosmart 5514 can satisfy the need regardless of the purpose of using. It can print documents, copy, and scan without hassles. On top of that, users would be impressed with its wireless connectivity so that they can do the tasks remotely. What about you? Are you using it? Or, do you want to buy one?
|HP Photosmart 5514 Driver Download and Manual Setup|
HP Photosmart 5514 Driver Download and Manual Setup
The device provides you with a direct printing feature from your smartphone. It doesn’t even require you to turn on the computer. Thanks to the latest technology called HP ePrint. The next important feature of the device is the two-sided printing that works automatically. Not to mention it comes with four separate cartridges that save much money and time when it comes to ink replacement (you only need to replace the run-out cartridge while the others can still handle the printing tasks. As for the performance, the printer provides 21 ppm for colored documents and 22 ppm for black ones.
HP Photosmart 5514 Driver Manual Setup
Supported Operating Systems
The next important aspect is related to the driver. Users have different reasons why they need to reinstall the driver, including dealing with troubleshooting. The problem is that accidents happen like losing the CD driver. What is the solution? Do you suffer the same problem? In this case, the best solution is to download the driver from the internet. Do not worry as this site provides you with the driver you need, especially hp Photosmart 5514. This guide might help you, actually:
How to Setup HP Photosmart 5514 Manual Setup
- Turn on your computer system where you intend to set up HP Photosmart 5514 printer driver.
- Merely attach USB cable between computer and printer.
- Essence the application zip data to a documents place.
- Click the Beginning button and also kind “Printer.” You will get an option like “Add a printer.” Click on that.
- The next instruction will ask to mention where the driver located. Do that inning by the progress.
- Just answer the wizard choices till setting up the HP Photosmart 5514
How to Setup HP Photosmart 5514 For Windows
- The first step, disconnect cable printer, you can download the driver on this site for your product.
- After download complete, the software for your product will explain how to set up.
- Open the file downloaded, find the checkbox I Accept the terms in the license agreement and click next.
- Click install, and wait for installation processing to be finished.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly
How to Setup HP Photosmart 5514 Use CD/DVD
- Activate your computer where you wish to set up HP Photosmart 5514 printer
- Up until unless you recommended linking the USB wire to the computer system, please do not attach it.
- Download the arrangement documents from above link if you did not download them yet. Run the setup documents as manager. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then adhere to the instructions up until to finish it.
- At the implementation of this wizard, you have to connect USB cable in between HP Photosmart 5514 e-All-in-One printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait for that and attach just when it asks you to connect. It will undoubtedly identify the HP Photosmart 5514 printer and go on to the following step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to make use of as the software application of HP Photosmart 5514 software program installed.
How to Setup HP Photosmart 5514 For Mac
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.