HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Download and Manual Setup – Various brands and types of printers are available in the market. Which is one is the best for you? In this case, it is essential to think about your preferences or necessities. If you like to print both documents and photos without spending too much money for a printer, HP Photosmart 5510 is indeed recommended. With only £58, you can bring it home and use the printer right away. Have no worries. You won’t get disappointed with its plus points, including full touchscreen display and AirPrint technology for Apple’s users.
The paper tray can accommodate about 80 sheets of paper, so it works fine for casual printing at home. It is even considered better than its competitors when it comes to printing photos! In the bottom part, several slots are available either for memory card stick or SD cards. The wireless technology becomes a standard feature of the device, and it includes ePrint remote printing, as well. The next crucial useful element is the four separate cartridges, which prevents running out of inks during printing. It is because you can replace the empty cartridge right away while the others keep working.
The next important feature is called WPS quick setup. As the name implies, it helps you to set up the wireless connectivity fast and automatically. Next, you can take advantage of the easy-to-use control panel on the front part of the printer, where all the buttons and remote printing technology reside. Beneath, you might find the paper tray. On the left part of the printer, there are card slots. Somehow, it is hard to see the slots as the printer comes with black glossy color. With those features, it is likely HP Photosmart 5510 becomes an excellent alternative to any high-end printers. It is because the device offers similar performance but lower price. Regardless of the reason to buy the product, you must get the right driver. What can you do if the CD driver is damaged?
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
STEP 1: HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Installations Setup
- The first tip is using the setup file manually rather than using the CD driver directly. You can easily copy the contents of the CD to your computer first. That is because you will never know if the CD is dirty and the installation process will stop halfway. Therefore, you might want to copy the contents first before you start the installation process.
- The second tip is running the setup file as the administrator. This one is also quite important because some computers do not allow you to install some software or programs unless you are the administrator. Therefore, try to fix the driver as the administrator to minimize the problems.
- The third tip is making sure that you choose the proper path and the components that you want to install when the installation wizard appears. This one is quite important because you will be given the options to fix the HP Photosmart 5510 Driver as well as some other additional components. If you think the parts are needed, you need to install them. Otherwise, uncheck those extra components.
- The last tip is restarting your computer once all of those installation processes are completed. Even though you want to try using the printer as soon as possible, it is advisable for you to restart the computer first. It is because you need to make sure that the driver of the printer has been properly installed before you use the printer.
STEP 2: HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Installations Setup
- If you do not know how to install the latest version of the driver, then you can follow these simple steps below.
The first thing that you need to do is downloading the setup file that you will use to install the driver of this printer in your computer. For this one, you can quickly check on the version before you download the setup file. Or else, if you want to be surer, you can download the setup file that you need from the official website of HP.
- That is because you can find some setup file versions that you need and you need to download the latest version. Before you go to the next step, you have to uninstall the driver of this printer if you have one in your computer.
- After you have downloaded the setup file that you need, you need to run the setup file for the latest version of HP Photosmart 5510 Driver that you have downloaded. From there, you will be able to follow all of the instructions from the automatic installation wizard.
- Make sure you follow all of the commands that you can find on the installation wizard. After that, you need to wait for the installation process to takes time.
After sometimes of the installation process, your latest driver version will be installed on your computer, and you are ready to use the printer.
How to Install HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Manual Settings
- Turn on your computer system where you intend to set up the HP Photosmart 5510 Driver.
- Just attach the USB cable between computer and printer.
- Prepared application zip data to document place.
- Click the Beginning button and also “Printer.” You’ll get options like “Add Printer.” Click it.
- The next instruction will ask to mention where the Driver is located. Do it according to progress.
- Just answer the wizard options to set up the HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
How to Setup HP Photosmart 5510 Driver For Windows
- The first step, disconnect the printer cable, you can download the drivers on this site for your product.
- After the download is complete, the software for your product will explain how to set it up.
- Open the downloaded file, locate the checkbox. I Receive the terms of the license agreement and subsequent clicks.
- Click install, and wait for the installation process to complete.
- Connect your printer to work properly
How to Setup HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Use CD / DVD
- Turn on your computer where you want to set the HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
- Until unless you recommend connecting the USB cable to the computer system, please do not attach it.
- Download the settings document from the above link if you indeed have not downloaded it yet. Run the settings text as a manager. This triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions to complete.
- At the time of implementation of this wizard, you must connect the USB cable between the HP Photosmart 5510 Driver printer and your computer system.
- So wait and plug it in when asking you to attach. It will positively identify the HP Photosmart 5510 Driver printer and proceed to the next step if everything works well.
- Enter a value for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
- Your printer is now ready for use as a software application from the installed HP Photosmart 5510 Driver software program.
How to Setup HP Photosmart 5510 Driver For Mac
- First, Download the drivers on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have approved the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, then Agree
- Click Install, wait for the process to install.
- Install your driver is complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer to work correctly.
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Downloads
|HP Photosmart 5510 e-All-in-One Printer series – B111 Full Feature Software and Driver|
|HP Photosmart 5510 e-All-in-One Printer series – B111 Basic Driver|
|HP Photosmart 5510 e-All-in-One Printer series – B111 Firmware Update|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows|