HP Officejet 6500 Driver Download and Manual Setup – HP Officejet 6500 is part of HP families and tons of people have been using it for years. The best points in using the device are definitely for its superb graphics and high-quality multitasking output including faxing, scanning, and printing. It does come with wireless fidelity and Ethernet connection so you can use them as an alternative to USB cable during the installation.
HP Officejet 6500 Driver Download and Manual Setup
The device is considered an all-in-one printer that comes with many satisfying features. Not to mention it suits both small home and office due to its compact size. Despite those benefits, you should pay attention to possible software issues shortly. This explains why reinstalling the driver is helpful when it comes to coping with such problems. In this case, always trust a reliable site like us to get the HP Officejet 6500 driver. Do not forget to browse other drivers as well!
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Mac OS, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13.
HP Officejet 6500 Driver Manual Setup
With the instruction above, everyone is able to overcome an issue like losing CD driver or didn’t even get the driver when purchasing the printer. The best thing is that we offer the driver freely for everyone. Buying a new printer provides you with both the device and the CD driver. Though, a problem might occur if you lose the driver before performing the installation. Well, we give you a simple solution which is to download the driver from our site. These include hp Officejet 6500 driver and other series. The whole procedure can be done within minutes as long as you follow the instruction thoroughly. These include the downloading, connection, and installation. Here is the essential guide you can follow:
How to Install HP Officejet 6500 Driver Manual Settings
- Turn on your computer system where you intend to set up the HP Officejet 6500 printer driver.
- Just attach the USB cable between computer and printer.
- Prepared application zip data to document place.
- Click the Beginning button and also “Printer.” You’ll get options like “Add Printer.” Click it.
- The next instruction will ask to mention where the biker is located. Do it according to progress.
- Just answer the wizard options to set up the HP Officejet 6500
How to Setup HP Officejet 6500 Driver For Windows
- The first step, disconnect the printer cable, you can download the drivers on this site for your product.
- After the download is complete, the software for your product will explain how to set it up.
- Open the downloaded file, locate the checkbox. I Receive the terms of the license agreement and subsequent clicks.
- Click install, and wait for the installation process to complete.
- Connect your printer to work properly
How to Setup HP Officejet 6500 Driver Use CD / DVD
- Turn on your computer where you want to set the HP Officejet 6500 printer
- Until unless you recommend connecting the USB cable to the computer system, please do not attach it.
- Download the settings document from the above link if you indeed have not downloaded it yet. Run the settings text as a manager. This triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions to complete.
- At the time of implementation of this wizard, you must connect the USB cable between the HP Officejet 6500 printer and your computer system.
- So wait and plug it in when asking you to attach. It will positively identify the HP Officejet 6500 printer and proceed to the next step if everything works well.
- Enter a value for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
- Your printer is now ready for use as a software application from the installed HP Officejet 6500 software program.
How to Setup HP Officejet 6500 Driver For Mac
- For First, Download the drivers on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have approved the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, then Agree
- Click Install, wait for the process to install.
- Install your driver is complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer to work correctly.