HP Officejet 4655 Driver Download and Manual Setup – Buying a new printer requires a thought, for sure. The reason is that you can find tons of options on the market. Deciding the right one based on your need indeed takes some time. For those who need a reference, HP Officejet 4655 Driver is a good choice. This compact and functional printer supports daily printing necessity without costing you much money. The weight is about 14.4 pounds, and it offers a good design. Do not underestimate its technology, though. The device comes with an easy-to-use control panel with 2.2 inches touchscreen.
Regarding performance, the printer features 64 MB of RAM and one port of USB 2.0. Not to mention there is a wireless fidelity connection! The design is sophisticated and sleek, featuring dominant glossy black color. The touchscreen is located in the front part of the printer above the output tray. Apart from printing documents, you can even use the machine to print high-quality photos, too. That means the product offers both good performance and appearance, which you can brag about. However, it only comes with a monochrome touchscreen panel instead of the colored one.
Some users are also satisfied with the durability of HP Officejet 4655 Driver. They said the machine works longer than other brands! That means you do not need to spend more money on unnecessary maintenance and service. On top of that, the device is easy to set up either using a USB cable or wireless fidelity connection. What is more? The cost of the ink won’t make you crazy. On the other hand, it is considered thrifty! The next discussion is related to the installation. In common, you can use a USB cable to install and connect the printer to your computer. If you do not have the CD driver, this site provides the download link for you. Here is the guide to get it.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
STEP 1: HP Officejet 4655 Driver Installations Setup
- The first tip is using the setup file manually rather than using the CD driver directly. You can easily copy the contents of the CD to your computer first. That is because you will never know if the CD is dirty and the installation process will stop halfway. Therefore, you might want to copy the contents first before you start the installation process.
- The second tip is running the setup file as the administrator. This one is also quite important because some computers do not allow you to install some software or programs unless you are the administrator. Therefore, try to fix the driver as the administrator to minimize the problems.
- The third tip is making sure that you choose the proper path and the components that you want to install when the installation wizard appears. This one is quite important because you will be given the options to fix the HP Officejet 4655 Driver as well as some other additional components. If you think the parts are needed, you need to install them. Otherwise, uncheck those extra components.
- The last tip is restarting your computer once all of those installation processes are completed. Even though you want to try using the printer as soon as possible, it is advisable for you to restart the computer first. It is because you need to make sure that the driver of the printer has been properly installed before you use the printer.
STEP 2: HP Officejet 4655 Driver Installations Setup
- If you do not know how to install the latest version of the driver, then you can follow these simple steps below.
The first thing that you need to do is downloading the setup file that you will use to install the driver of this printer in your computer. For this one, you can quickly check on the version before you download the setup file. Or else, if you want to be surer, you can download the setup file that you need from the official website of HP.
- That is because you can find some setup file versions that you need and you need to download the latest version. Before you go to the next step, you have to uninstall the driver of this printer if you have one in your computer.
- After you have downloaded the setup file that you need, you need to run the setup file for the latest version of HP HP Officejet 4655 Driver that you have downloaded. From there, you will be able to follow all of the instructions from the automatic installation wizard.
- Make sure you follow all of the commands that you can find on the installation wizard. After that, you need to wait for the installation process to takes time.
After sometimes of the installation process, your latest driver version will be installed on your computer, and you are ready to use the printer.
How to Install HP Officejet 4655 Driver Manual Settings
- Turn on your computer system where you intend to set up the HP Officejet 4655 Driver
- Just attach the USB cable between computer and printer.
- Prepared application zip data to document place.
- Click the Beginning button and also “Printer.” You’ll get options like “Add Printer.” Click it.
- The next instruction will ask to mention where the Driver is located. Do it according to progress.
- Just answer the wizard options to set up the HP Officejet 4655
How to Setup HP Officejet 4655 Driver For Windows
- The first step, disconnect the printer cable, you can download the drivers on this site for your product.
- After the download is complete, the software for your product will explain how to set it up.
- Open the downloaded file, locate the checkbox. I Receive the terms of the license agreement and subsequent clicks.
- Click install, and wait for the installation process to complete.
- Connect your printer to work properly
How to Setup HP Officejet 4655 Driver Use CD / DVD
- Turn on your computer where you want to set the HP Officejet 4655 Driver
- Until unless you recommend connecting the USB cable to the computer system, please do not attach it.
- Download the settings document from the above link if you indeed have not downloaded it yet. Run the settings text as a manager. This triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions to complete.
- At the time of implementation of this wizard, you must connect the USB cable between the HP Officejet 4655 Driver printer and your computer system.
- So wait and plug it in when asking you to attach. It will positively identify the HP Officejet 4655 Driver printer and proceed to the next step if everything works well.
- Enter a value for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
- Your printer is now ready for use as a software application from the installed HP Officejet 4655 Driver software program.
How to Setup HP Officejet 4655 Driver For Mac
- For First, Download the drivers on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have approved the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, then Agree
- Click Install, wait for the process to install.
- Install your driver is complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer to work correctly.
|HP OfficeJet 4650 series Full Feature Software and Drivers|
|HP OfficeJet 4650 series Basic Driver|
|HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update|
|HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows|