HP Officejet 4655 Driver Download and Manual Setup – Buying a new printer requires a thought, for sure. The reason is that you can find tons of options on the market. Deciding the right one based on your need indeed takes some time. For those who need a reference, HP Officejet 4655 Driver is a good choice. This compact and functional printer supports daily printing necessity without costing you much money. The weight is about 14.4 pounds and it offers a good design. Do not underestimate its technology, though. The device comes with an easy-to-use control panel with 2.2 inches touchscreen.
|HP Officejet 4655 Driver Download and Manual Setup|
HP Officejet 4655 Driver Download and Manual Setup
In terms of performance, the printer features 64 MB of RAM and 1 port of USB 2.0. Not to mention there is a wireless fidelity connection! The design is sophisticated and sleek, featuring dominant glossy black color. The touchscreen is located in the front part of the printer above the output tray. Apart from printing documents, you can even use the machine to print high-quality photos, too, in fact. That means the product offers both good performance and appearance, which you can brag about. However, it only comes with a monochrome touchscreen panel instead of the colored one.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Mac OS, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13.
HP Officejet 4655 Driver Manual Setup
Some users are also satisfied with the durability of HP Officejet 4655 Driver. They said the machine works longer than other brands! That means you do not need to spend more money on unnecessary maintenance and service. On top of that, the machine is easy to set up either using a USB cable or wireless fidelity connection. What is more? The cost of the ink won’t make you crazy. On the other hand, it is considered thrifty! The next discussion is related to the installation. In common, you can use a USB cable to install and connect the printer to your computer. If you do not have the CD driver, this site provides the download link for you. Here is the guide to get it:
How to Install HP Officejet 4655 Manual Settings
- Turn on your computer system where you intend to set up the HP Officejet 4655 printer driver.
- Just attach the USB cable between computer and printer.
- Prepared application zip data to document place.
- Click the Beginning button and also “Printer.” You’ll get options like “Add Printer.” Click it.
- The next instruction will ask to mention where the biker is located. Do it according to progress.
- Just answer the wizard options to set up the HP Officejet 4655
How to Setup HP Officejet 4655 For Windows
- The first step, disconnect the printer cable, you can download the drivers on this site for your product.
- After the download is complete, the software for your product will explain how to set it up.
- Open the downloaded file, locate the checkbox. I Receive the terms of the license agreement and subsequent clicks.
- Click install, and wait for the installation process to complete.
- Connect your printer to work properly
How to Setup HP Officejet 4655 Use CD / DVD
- Turn on your computer where you want to set the HP Officejet 4655 printer
- Until unless you recommend connecting the USB cable to the computer system, please do not attach it.
- Download the settings document from the above link if you indeed have not downloaded it yet. Run the settings text as a manager. This triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions to complete.
- At the time of implementation of this wizard, you must connect the USB cable between the HP Officejet 4655 printer and your computer system.
- So wait and plug it in when asking you to attach. It will positively identify the HP Officejet 4655 printer and proceed to the next step if everything works well.
- Enter a value for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
- Your printer is now ready for use as a software application from the installed HP Officejet 4655 software program.
How to Setup HP Officejet 4655 For Mac
- For First, Download the drivers on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have approved the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, then Agree
- Click Install, wait for the process to install.
- Install your driver is complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer to work correctly.