HP Officejet 4630 Driver Download and Manual Setup – A prominent manufacturer like HP has been dominating the market, especially when it comes to printers. No wonder, they offer various series of printers with distinct quality and price. For instance, it is the HP Officejet 4630 Driver. The device focuses on efficacy and productivity so you can rely on it when it comes to quality. Not to mention many good features reside including cloud printing, duplexing, ADF, and sophisticated technology. It even matches the company’s latest support called Instant Ink refill. Also though it works a little bit slower than similar printers in the market, the output quality never disappoints. Another downside is that the device does not include Ethernet and media card reader port.
HP Officejet 4630 Driver is a mid-range printer and multitasking printer that comes with a robust design. Even the price is not too high for such a quality product. That means such cost-effective printer suits home offices and small offices to perform numerous tasks including faxing, printing, scanning, and copying. The glossy black color dominates the device, and it features an easy-to-use control panel in the front part of the invention. Both the feeder and output tray are folded able, so you can save much space when storing it on the work desk. The design is indeed appealing and modern, combining matte and glossy appearance. The weight is only about 6 kilos, so it is considered lightweight. If you look at the feeder tray, it can accommodate up to a hundred sheets of paper, but you need to adjust the plate when fitting distinct media. Have no worries. Doing it is easy.
As mentioned before, the control panel offers simplicity to users. It is located in the front so you can access it easily. It even features an onscreen menu to navigate the features and functionality of the printer. Unfortunately, the printer does not support USB and other media connections so you can only print documents from either computer (wired) or smartphones (wireless). The next important aspect is related to the setup and installation. Well, the most common way to install the printer is using a CD driver provided by HP. If not, you can take an alternative, which is to download the setup file from our site.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
STEP 1: HP Officejet 4630 Driver Installations Setup
- The first tip is using the setup file manually rather than using the CD driver directly. You can easily copy the contents of the CD to your computer first. That is because you will never know if the CD is dirty and the installation process will stop halfway. Therefore, you might want to copy the contents first before you start the installation process.
- The second tip is running the setup file as the administrator. This one is also quite important because some computers do not allow you to install some software or programs unless you are the administrator. Therefore, try to fix the driver as the administrator to minimize the problems.
- The third tip is making sure that you choose the proper path and the components that you want to install when the installation wizard appears. This one is quite important because you will be given the options to fix the HP Officejet 4630 Driver as well as some other additional components. If you think the parts are needed, you need to install them. Otherwise, uncheck those extra components.
- The last tip is restarting your computer once all of those installation processes are completed. Even though you want to try using the printer as soon as possible, it is advisable for you to restart the computer first. It is because you need to make sure that the driver of the printer has been properly installed before you use the printer.
STEP 2: HP Officejet 4630 Driver Installations Setup
- If you do not know how to install the latest version of the driver, then you can follow these simple steps below.
The first thing that you need to do is downloading the setup file that you will use to install the driver of this printer in your computer. For this one, you can quickly check on the version before you download the setup file. Or else, if you want to be surer, you can download the setup file that you need from the official website of HP.
- That is because you can find some setup file versions that you need and you need to download the latest version. Before you go to the next step, you have to uninstall the driver of this printer if you have one in your computer.
- After you have downloaded the setup file that you need, you need to run the setup file for the latest version of HP Officejet 4630 Driver that you have downloaded. From there, you will be able to follow all of the instructions from the automatic installation wizard.
- Make sure you follow all of the commands that you can find on the installation wizard. After that, you need to wait for the installation process to takes time.
After sometimes of the installation process, your latest driver version will be installed on your computer, and you are ready to use the printer.
How to Install HP Officejet 4630 Driver Manual Settings
- Turn on your computer system where you intend to set up the HP Officejet 4630 Driver.
- Just attach the USB cable between computer and printer.
- Prepared application zip data to document place.
- Click the Beginning button and also “Printer.” You’ll get options like “Add Printer.” Click it.
- The next instruction will ask to mention where the Driver is located. Do it according to progress.
- Just answer the wizard options to set up the HP Officejet 4630.
How to Setup HP Officejet 4630 Driver For Windows
- The first step, disconnect the printer cable, you can download the drivers on this site for your product.
- After the download is complete, the software for your product will explain how to set it up.
- Open the downloaded file, locate the checkbox. I Receive the terms of the license agreement and subsequent clicks.
- Click install, and wait for the installation process to complete.
- Connect your printer to work properly
How to Setup HP Officejet 4630 Driver Use CD / DVD
- Turn on your computer where you want to set the HP Officejet 4630 Driver printer
- Until unless you recommend connecting the USB cable to the computer system, please do not attach it.
- Download the settings document from the above link if you indeed have not downloaded it yet. Run the settings text as a manager. This triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions to complete.
- At the time of implementation of this wizard, you must connect the USB cable between the HP Officejet 4630 Driver printer and your computer system.
- So wait and plug it in when asking you to attach. It will positively identify the HP Officejet 4630 Driver printer and proceed to the next step if everything works well.
- Enter a value for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
- Your printer is now ready for use as a software application from the installed HP Officejet 4630 Driver software program.
How to Setup HP Officejet 4630 Driver For Mac
- First, Download the drivers on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have approved the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, then Agree
- Click Install, wait for the process to install.
- Install your driver is complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer to work correctly.
HP Officejet 4630 Driver Downloads
|HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers|
|HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver|
|HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows|