HP Laserjet Pro M402n Driver Download and Manual Setup – Being the nitpickers we are we observed that the M402n often made message look just a little bit light when printing italics in very tiny font styles. This minor detail tore away the opportunity of an elusive perfect rating, but beyond this seriously small defect, the M402n is perfect. Text looks crisp with a vibrant shade as well as utterly smooth borders. So don’t allow our excessively pedantic score of 9 fool you, functionally the M402n creates the best message, and you will not be disappointed. It generates near ideal message as well as was the fastest version in our examination, creating 25 pages each minute.
It passes up a wifi connection for a streamlined USB connection. Some might find this annoying. However, we located wifi printing was commonly even more of a hassle than it was worth. One of its few disadvantages is the lack of dual-sided printing, yet the HP Laserjet Pro M402n is the same printer yet with the capability to publish double sided. Connectivity alternatives include Ethernet and Wi-Fi. Connect the printer to a network with either one and also you could print with the cloud, along with the print from a mobile device by connecting to the printer with an accessibility point.
If you attach it to a single PC using a USB cable instead, you will not be able to print through the cloud, yet you’ll still be able to utilize the printer’s Wi-Fi Direct to link to it directly and also write from a smartphone. You could likewise capitalize on the integrated NFC support to connect to the printer by merely tapping a compatible phone or tablet computer to the NFC logo on the leading right of the printer. If you want to use this printer for your commercial need, you have to install the driver of this printer first. You can follow these simple instructions below.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
STEP 1: HP Laserjet Pro M402n Driver Installations Setup
- The first tip is using the setup file manually rather than using the CD driver directly. You can easily copy the contents of the CD to your computer first. That is because you will never know if the CD is dirty and the installation process will stop halfway. Therefore, you might want to copy the contents first before you start the installation process.
- The second tip is running the setup file as the administrator. This one is also quite important because some computers do not allow you to install some software or programs unless you are the administrator. Therefore, try to fix the driver as the administrator to minimize the problems.
- The third tip is making sure that you choose the proper path and the components that you want to install when the installation wizard appears. This one is quite important because you will be given the options to fix the HP Laserjet Pro M402n Driver as well as some other additional components. If you think the parts are needed, you need to install them. Otherwise, uncheck those extra components.
- The last tip is restarting your computer once all of those installation processes are completed. Even though you want to try using the printer as soon as possible, it is advisable for you to restart the computer first. It is because you need to make sure that the driver of the printer has been properly installed before you use the printer.
STEP 2: HP Laserjet Pro M402n Driver Installations Setup
- If you do not know how to install the latest version of the driver, then you can follow these simple steps below.
The first thing that you need to do is downloading the setup file that you will use to install the driver of this printer in your computer. For this one, you can quickly check on the version before you download the setup file. Or else, if you want to be surer, you can download the setup file that you need from the official website of HP.
- That is because you can find some setup file versions that you need and you need to download the latest version. Before you go to the next step, you have to uninstall the driver of this printer if you have one in your computer.
- After you have downloaded the setup file that you need, you need to run the setup file for the latest version of HP Laserjet Pro M402n Driver that you have downloaded. From there, you will be able to follow all of the instructions from the automatic installation wizard.
- Make sure you follow all of the commands that you can find on the installation wizard. After that, you need to wait for the installation process to takes time.
After sometimes of the installation process, your latest driver version will be installed on your computer, and you are ready to use the printer.
How to Install HP Laserjet Pro M402n Driver Manual Settings
- Turn on your computer system where you intend to set up the HP Laserjet Pro M402n Driver
- Just attach the USB cable between computer and printer.
- Prepared application zip data to document place.
- Click the Beginning button and also “Printer.” You’ll get options like “Add Printer.” Click it.
- The next instruction will ask to mention where the Driver is located. Do it according to progress.
- Just answer the wizard options to set up the HP Laserjet Pro M402n.
How to Setup HP Laserjet Pro M402n Driver For Windows
- The first step, disconnect the printer cable, you can download the drivers on this site for your product.
- After the download is complete, the software for your product will explain how to set it up.
- Open the downloaded file, locate the checkbox. I Receive the terms of the license agreement and subsequent clicks.
- Click install, and wait for the installation process to complete.
- Connect your printer to work properly
How to Setup HP Laserjet Pro M402n Driver Use CD / DVD
- Turn on your computer where you want to set the HP Laserjet Pro M402n Driver printer
- Until unless you recommend connecting the USB cable to the computer system, please do not attach it.
- Download the settings document from the above link if you indeed have not downloaded it yet. Run the settings text as a manager. This triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions to complete.
- At the time of implementation of this wizard, you must connect the USB cable between the HP Laserjet Pro M402n Driver printer and your computer system.
- So wait and plug it in when asking you to attach. It will positively identify the HP Laserjet Pro M402n Driver printer and proceed to the next step if everything works well.
- Enter a value for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
- Your printer is now ready for use as a software application from the installed HP Laserjet Pro M402n Driver software program.
How to Setup HP Laserjet Pro M402n Driver For Mac
- First, Download the drivers on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have approved the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, then Agree
- Click Install, wait for the process to install.
- Install your driver is complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer to work correctly.
|HP LJ Pro M402-M403 n, m, dn, dne Printer Series PCL 6 V3 Full Solution|
|HP LJ Pro M402-M403 n, m, dn, dne Printer v3 PCL 6 Print Driver (no installer)|
|HP LaserJet Pro M402-M403 n, m, dn, dne PCL-6 v4 Print Driver (no installer)|
|HP LaserJet Pro Series Windows Firmware Update Utility|
|HP recommends downloading and reviewing README/Release Notes files before installing drivers, software and firmware.|
|HP Easy Start|
|HP LaserJet Pro Series Mac Firmware Update Utility|