HP Laserjet P1102 Driver Download and Manual Setup – Many options of printers can be found on the market, and one of them is called HP Laserjet P1102 Driver. It is a recommended device for those who look for a fast and affordable printer. Not to mention it features wireless fidelity and other sophisticated technology. The output quality is satisfying, and the design is appealing. It has a small size, so the printer is suitable for any size of work desk either in your office or home. Despite the low capacity of the paper tray, no one gets disappointed with its quality. No wonder, more people have decided to buy the printer and use it for daily printing necessity.
Even though it seems like a perfect printer, some people are disappointed with its manual duplex and high cost per page. Well, no printer is perfect after all. Have no worries. The device offers you more plus points than weaknesses after all. These include the small size, high-quality output, and various options of connections (both USB and Wi-Fi). With only $149, you can take advantage of this lightweight, small, and fast printer to support both printing and scanning activities. Regarding price, HP Laserjet P1102 Driver is considered less expensive than those of the same level printers in the market. The weight is around 6 kilos, and it has a width of 7.7 x 13.7 x 9.4 inches. What about the performance? Just because it is small, doesn’t mean it works unpleasantly.
On the other hand, it can print about 30 pages each day, which is quite fulfilling for both students and those who work in a small office. Apart from the satisfying output quality, the device also offers fast printing to you. However, it may take a little bit longer if you decide to print colored documents or pictures. Is this a problem? I don’t think so. What about the setup? The most common way to install the printer is to use the USB cable and directly connect it to your computer. In this case, you might need the CD driver to install the software. The device suits various versions of an operating system from Windows Vista to Windows 10. Also, it suits those who use a MAC operating system. If you do not have the CD driver, you can take advantage of our site to download the setup file. Make sure to follow the instructions correctly.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
STEP 1: HP Laserjet P1102 Driver Installations Setup
- The first tip is using the setup file manually rather than using the CD driver directly. You can easily copy the contents of the CD to your computer first. That is because you will never know if the CD is dirty and the installation process will stop halfway. Therefore, you might want to copy the contents first before you start the installation process.
- The second tip is running the setup file as the administrator. This one is also quite important because some computers do not allow you to install some software or programs unless you are the administrator. Therefore, try to fix the driver as the administrator to minimize the problems.
- The third tip is making sure that you choose the proper path and the components that you want to install when the installation wizard appears. This one is quite important because you will be given the options to fix the HP Laserjet P1102 Driver as well as some other additional components. If you think the parts are needed, you need to install them. Otherwise, uncheck those extra components.
- The last tip is restarting your computer once all of those installation processes are completed. Even though you want to try using the printer as soon as possible, it is advisable for you to restart the computer first. It is because you need to make sure that the driver of the printer has been properly installed before you use the printer.
STEP 2: HP Laserjet P1102 Driver Installations Setup
- If you do not know how to install the latest version of the driver, then you can follow these simple steps below.
The first thing that you need to do is downloading the setup file that you will use to install the driver of this printer in your computer. For this one, you can quickly check on the version before you download the setup file. Or else, if you want to be surer, you can download the setup file that you need from the official website of HP.
- That is because you can find some setup file versions that you need and you need to download the latest version. Before you go to the next step, you have to uninstall the driver of this printer if you have one in your computer.
- After you have downloaded the setup file that you need, you need to run the setup file for the latest version of HP Laserjet P1102 Driver that you have downloaded. From there, you will be able to follow all of the instructions from the automatic installation wizard.
- Make sure you follow all of the commands that you can find on the installation wizard. After that, you need to wait for the installation process to takes time.
After sometimes of the installation process, your latest driver version will be installed on your computer, and you are ready to use the printer.
How to Install HP Laserjet P1102 Driver Manual Settings
- Turn on your computer system where you intend to set up the HP Laserjet P1102 Driver.
- Just attach the USB cable between computer and printer.
- Prepared application zip data to document place.
- Click the Beginning button and also “Printer.” You’ll get options like “Add Printer.” Click it.
- The next instruction will ask to mention where the Driver is located. Do it according to progress.
- Just answer the wizard options to set up the HP Laserjet P1102.
How to Setup HP Laserjet P1102 Driver For Windows
- The first step, disconnect the printer cable, you can download the drivers on this site for your product.
- After the download is complete, the software for your product will explain how to set it up.
- Open the downloaded file, locate the checkbox. I Receive the terms of the license agreement and subsequent clicks.
- Click install, and wait for the installation process to complete.
- Connect your printer to work properly
How to Setup HP Laserjet P1102 Driver Use CD / DVD
- Turn on your computer where you want to set the HP Laserjet P1102 Driver printer
- Until unless you recommend connecting the USB cable to the computer system, please do not attach it.
- Download the settings document from the above link if you indeed have not downloaded it yet. Run the settings text as a manager. This triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions to complete.
- At the time of implementation of this wizard, you must connect the USB cable between the HP Laserjet P1102 Driver printer and your computer system.
- So wait and plug it in when asking you to attach. It will positively identify the HP Laserjet P1102 Driver printer and proceed to the next step if everything works well.
- Enter a value for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
- Your printer is now ready for use as a software application from the installed HP Laserjet P1102 Driver software program.
How to Setup HP Laserjet P1102 Driver For Mac
- For First, Download the drivers on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have approved the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, then Agree
- Click Install, wait for the process to install.
- Install your driver is complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer to work correctly.
|HP LaserJet Pro P1100, P1560, P1600 Series Full Feature Software and Driver|
|HP LaserJet P1102, P1106, P1108, P1109 Firmware Update Utility|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows|