HP Envy 5660 Driver Download and Manual Setup – When we are talking about HP printers, we may recall the quality and functionality. In the past, it was recognized as Hewlett-Packard, and today the company has been known worldwide due to their various series of products including HP Envy 5660. This one suits those who need two-sided printing and wireless fidelity direct printing. Thanks to the automatic duplexer. That means you can perform cloud printing as well. However, it does not suit those who love the fast page or those who want to use the device for faxing. It does not provide you with an Ethernet connection.
Most people use Envy 5660 at home. Despite the simplicity, the device offers more features than regular printers including mobile printing capability. This helps you to print documents through the cloud either using a tablet or smartphone! The next benefit is that you can write directly from websites without sending the file to your computer first. As long as you only use it for light tasks at home, it would work just fine. It suits a small home office too. The only downside is that the device does not satisfy for heavy tasks in a big office. Also, it does not include lots of photo-centric menus. Despite the fact, though, it gives you simplicity when it comes to printing files directly from various devices including USB storage and memory card. The next unique feature is the image previewing, which can be done in the LCD. This way, you can look at the position and shape of the image before printing.
In a nutshell, HP Envy 5660 is an excellent device to do some basic tasks like printing, scanning, and copying. Despite lacking faxing capability, it facilitates you with a right page either from a memory card or the internet. Thanks to the wireless fidelity direct and USB connection. The device helps you to print through the cloud, too. Regarding performance, it accommodates about 125 papers and performs any light-duty tasks. For those who look for HP envy 5660 driver, you can browse this site and download the file right away.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
STEP 1: HP Envy 5660 Driver Installations Setup
- The first tip is using the setup file manually rather than using the CD driver directly. You can easily copy the contents of the CD to your computer first. That is because you will never know if the CD is dirty and the installation process will stop halfway. Therefore, you might want to copy the contents first before you start the installation process.
- The second tip is running the setup file as the administrator. This one is also quite important because some computers do not allow you to install some software or programs unless you are the administrator. Therefore, try to fix the driver as the administrator to minimize the problems.
- The third tip is making sure that you choose the proper path and the components that you want to install when the installation wizard appears. This one is quite important because you will be given the options to fix the HP Envy 5660 Driver as well as some other additional components. If you think the parts are needed, you need to install them. Otherwise, uncheck those extra components.
- The last tip is restarting your computer once all of those installation processes are completed. Even though you want to try using the printer as soon as possible, it is advisable for you to restart the computer first. It is because you need to make sure that the driver of the printer has been properly installed before you use the printer.
STEP 2: HP Envy 5660 Driver Installations Setup
- If you do not know how to install the latest version of the driver, then you can follow these simple steps below.
The first thing that you need to do is downloading the setup file that you will use to install the driver of this printer in your computer. For this one, you can quickly check on the version before you download the setup file. Or else, if you want to be surer, you can download the setup file that you need from the official website of HP.
- That is because you can find some setup file versions that you need and you need to download the latest version. Before you go to the next step, you have to uninstall the driver of this printer if you have one in your computer.
- After you have downloaded the setup file that you need, you need to run the setup file for the latest version of HP Envy 5660 Driver that you have downloaded. From there, you will be able to follow all of the instructions from the automatic installation wizard.
- Make sure you follow all of the commands that you can find on the installation wizard. After that, you need to wait for the installation process to takes time.
After sometimes of the installation process, your latest driver version will be installed on your computer, and you are ready to use the printer.
How to Install HP Envy 5660 Driver Manual Settings
- Turn on your computer system where you intend to set up the HP Envy 5660 Driver.
- Just attach the USB cable between computer and printer.
- Prepared application zip data to document place.
- Click the Beginning button and also “Printer.” You’ll get options like “Add Printer.” Click it.
- The next instruction will ask to mention where the Driver is located. Do it according to progress.
- Just answer the wizard options to set up the HP Envy 5660
How to Setup HP Envy 5660 Driver For Windows
- The first step, disconnect the printer cable, you can download the drivers on this site for your product.
- After the download is complete, the software for your product will explain how to set it up.
- Open the downloaded file, locate the checkbox. I Receive the terms of the license agreement and subsequent clicks.
- Click install, and wait for the installation process to complete.
- Connect your printer to work properly
How to Setup HP Envy 5660 Driver Use CD / DVD
- Turn on your computer where you want to set the HP Envy 5660 Driver printer
- Until unless you recommend connecting the USB cable to the computer system, please do not attach it.
- Download the settings document from the above link if you indeed have not downloaded it yet. Run the settings text as a manager. This triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions to complete.
- At the time of implementation of this wizard, you must connect the USB cable between the HP Envy 5660 Driver printer and your computer system.
- So wait and plug it in when asking you to attach. It will positively identify the HP Envy 5660 Driver printer and proceed to the next step if everything works well.
- Enter a value for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
- Your printer is now ready for use as a software application from the installed HP Envy 5660 Driver software program.
How to Setup HP Envy 5660 Driver For Mac
- First, Download the drivers on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have approved the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, then Agree
- Click Install, wait for the process to install.
- Install your driver is complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer to work correctly.
HP Envy 5660 Driver Downloads
|HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer Series Full Feature Software and Drivers|
|HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer Series Basic Driver|
|HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer Series Firmware Update|
|HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows|