HP Deskjet 5550 Driver Download and Manual Setup – Printing is likewise easy with the Deskjet 5550, thanks to its easy to use drivers. From the simple driver interface, you could specify your basic setups, consisting of the paper kind and print mode (Best, Normal, and also Draft), or improve your print tasks with innovative poster printing, ink quantity, and dry-time setups. The HP Deskjet 5550 Driver likewise allows you to adjust five photo-printing presets: Smart Focus, Contrast Enhancement, Digital Flash, Sharpness, and Smoothing. These setups will undoubtedly work for the majority of digital-photography enthusiasts. However, professional individuals will undoubtedly want more exceptional calibration capabilities.
For quick printing, nonetheless, you need not messing much with setups. When you load up the paper, the printer’s automatic sensor identifies the paper’s weight and also structure, then readjusts its vehicle driver settings accordingly. This slick feature suggests you don’t even need to adjust the vehicle drivers to do photo-quality printing on shiny paper. You could also set the Deskjet 5550 to print from side to edge, without leaving a margin, for borderless photos as well as cards. If you’ve ever before used an HP printer, you’ll quickly acknowledge the HP Deskjet 5550 Driver paper-handling capacities: input on the bottom and output on the top.
A useful envelope-feeder port incorporated into the output tray makes it simple to print addresses. Nonetheless, we’ve seen better-looking photos. Picture histories and shades looked smooth in our examinations, yet complexion showed visible yellow patches, and also the printer fought with extra intricate tasks such as separating in-between tones of red. The HP Deskjet 5550 Driver carries out better with graphics. On single paper, it displays its outstanding color-matching capacities. Line drawings are exact, and also photos look rather excellent. Bright White paper returns similar results, though, in our examinations, the illumination of the document overemphasized the few defects we did the notification. In both instances, the printer had problem rendering smooth, even slopes as well as shading.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
STEP 1: HP Deskjet 5550 Driver Installations Setup
- The first tip is using the setup file manually rather than using the CD driver directly. You can easily copy the contents of the CD to your computer first. That is because you will never know if the CD is dirty and the installation process will stop halfway. Therefore, you might want to copy the contents first before you start the installation process.
- The second tip is running the setup file as the administrator. This one is also quite important because some computers do not allow you to install some software or programs unless you are the administrator. Therefore, try to fix the driver as the administrator to minimize the problems.
- The third tip is making sure that you choose the proper path and the components that you want to install when the installation wizard appears. This one is quite important because you will be given the options to fix the HP Deskjet 5550 Driver as well as some other additional components. If you think the parts are needed, you need to install them. Otherwise, uncheck those extra components.
- The last tip is restarting your computer once all of those installation processes are completed. Even though you want to try using the printer as soon as possible, it is advisable for you to restart the computer first. It is because you need to make sure that the driver of the printer has been properly installed before you use the printer.
STEP 2: HP Deskjet 5550 Driver Installations Setup
- If you do not know how to install the latest version of the driver, then you can follow these simple steps below.
The first thing that you need to do is downloading the setup file that you will use to install the driver of this printer in your computer. For this one, you can quickly check on the version before you download the setup file. Or else, if you want to be surer, you can download the setup file that you need from the official website of HP.
- That is because you can find some setup file versions that you need and you need to download the latest version. Before you go to the next step, you have to uninstall the driver of this printer if you have one in your computer.
- After you have downloaded the setup file that you need, you need to run the setup file for the latest version of HP Deskjet 5550 Driver that you have downloaded. From there, you will be able to follow all of the instructions from the automatic installation wizard.
- Make sure you follow all of the commands that you can find on the installation wizard. After that, you need to wait for the installation process to takes time.
After sometimes of the installation process, your latest driver version will be installed on your computer, and you are ready to use the printer.
How to Install HP Deskjet 5550 Driver Manual Settings
- Turn on your computer system where you intend to set up the HP Deskjet 5550 Driver
- Just attach the USB cable between computer and printer.
- Prepared application zip data to document place.
- Click the Beginning button and also “Printer.” You’ll get options like “Add Printer.” Click it.
- The next instruction will ask to mention where the Driver is located. Do it according to progress.
- Just answer the wizard options to set up the HP Deskjet 5550.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 5550 Driver For Windows
- The first step, disconnect the printer cable, you can download the drivers on this site for your product.
- After the download is complete, the software for your product will explain how to set it up.
- Open the downloaded file, locate the checkbox. I Receive the terms of the license agreement and subsequent clicks.
- Click install, and wait for the installation process to complete.
- Connect your printer to work properly
How to Setup HP Deskjet 5550 Driver Use CD / DVD
- Turn on your computer where you want to set the HP Deskjet 5550 Driver printer
- Until unless you recommend connecting the USB cable to the computer system, please do not attach it.
- Download the settings document from the above link if you indeed have not downloaded it yet. Run the settings text as a manager. This triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions to complete.
- At the time of implementation of this wizard, you must connect the USB cable between the HP Deskjet 5550 Driver printer and your computer system.
- So wait and plug it in when asking you to attach. It will positively identify the HP Deskjet 5550 Driver printer and proceed to the next step if everything works well.
- Enter a value for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
- Your printer is now ready for use as a software application from the installed HP Deskjet 5550 Driver software program.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 5550 Driver For Mac
- For First, Download the drivers on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have approved the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, then Agree
- Click Install, wait for the process to install.
- Install your driver is complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer to work correctly.
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows|
|HP DeskJet 5550 Color Inkjet series Full Feature Software and Driver|
|HP Deskjet Basic Software and Driver|
|SW Utility to disable intermittent firewall alerts from HP Solution Manager (Optional Download)|
|Update Resolving the “hpcmpmgr.exe” Shut Down Error|