HP Deskjet 2130 Driver Download and Manual Setup – It is a little bit confusing when it comes to buying a new printer, and the reason is the various options of products in the market. For those who look for a compact and multifunction printer, perhaps HP Deskjet 2130 Driver becomes the correct options. Not only the machine is suitable for printing, but it can do other works like scanning and copying too. It features a sturdy USB so that you can connect it to either computer or laptop easily. Due to the presence of Energy Star certification, that means the machine would never harm the environment by conserving resources, without leaving behind the performance.
|HP Deskjet 2130 Driver Download and Manual Setup|
HP Deskjet 2130 Driver Download and Manual Setup
The next charm of the device is definitely its compact design. No wonder, the printer fits your shelf or work desk regardless of the size of it. Not to mention the product comes with original ink cartridges and produce high-quality printing. When it comes to the paper size compatibility, the machine supports numerous media including number 10 envelopes, 8×10 inches, 4×7 inches, legal, letter, and 4×6 inches. On top of that, the manufacturer provides 24/7 web support and 1-year warranty for the hardware. Before deciding to buy the printer, it is better to learn a little bit about the specifications. According to the manufacturer, the device works about 7.5 pages per minute for black color and 5.5 pages per minute for color printing. As for copying, it can accommodate 9 copies per minute. Do miss its scan resolution, which can reach up to 1200 dpi! With all those features, it is likely everyone is able to use the printer without hassles. It is easy, cheap, and easy to set up.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Mac OS, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13.
HP Deskjet 2130 Driver Manual Setup
In a nutshell, the printer helps you to perform daily printing, scanning, and copying without problems. It saves money and it doesn’t require much time to install or setup. Other users also have their reason for choosing the device, including its compatibility with latest Windows operating system (Windows 10). Overall, it is worth the money as it gives you more than you might expect. As for the installation, you can even use a setup file instead of CD driver. In this case, what you need to do is to browse this site and find the right download link. Here is the basic guide:
How to Install HP Deskjet 2130 Manual Settings
- Turn on your computer system where you intend to set up the HP Deskjet 2130 printer driver.
- Just attach the USB cable between computer and printer.
- Prepared application zip data to document place.
- Click the Beginning button and also “Printer.” You’ll get options like “Add Printer.” Click it.
- The next instruction will ask to mention where the biker is located. Do it according to progress.
- Just answer the wizard options to set up the HP Deskjet 2130
How to Setup HP Deskjet 2130 For Windows
- The first step, disconnect the printer cable, you can download the drivers on this site for your product.
- After the download is complete, the software for your product will explain how to set it up.
- Open the downloaded file, locate the checkbox. I Receive the terms of the license agreement and subsequent clicks.
- Click install, and wait for the installation process to complete.
- Connect your printer to work properly
How to Setup HP Deskjet 2130 Use CD / DVD
- Turn on your computer where you want to set the HP Deskjet 2130 printer
- Until unless you recommend connecting the USB cable to the computer system, please do not attach it.
- Download the settings document from the above link if you indeed have not downloaded it yet. Run the settings text as a manager. This triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions to complete.
- At the time of implementation of this wizard, you must connect the USB cable between the HP Deskjet 2130 printer and your computer system.
- So wait and plug it in when asking you to attach. It will positively identify the HP Deskjet 2130 printer and proceed to the next step if everything works well.
- Enter a value for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
- Your printer is now ready for use as a software application from the installed HP Deskjet 2130 software program.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 2130 For Mac
- For First, Download the drivers on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have approved the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, then Agree
- Click Install, wait for the process to install.
- Install your driver is complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer to work correctly.