Epson WF-3540 Driver Download and Manual Setup – Among the various other attributes that have to be pointed out is the control board color touch screen 3.5-inch WF-3540, which is a welcome enhancement over LCD keypad plus LCD larger than Epson WF-3540. Although there are no functional distinctions between the two, the touch display is much easier to use as well as various other improvements that help make WF-3540 deserves a higher price. For scanning, printer showcases a flatbed-sized letter as well as automatic file feeder 30 sheet (ADF) that can take care of legal-sized pages.
As well as because ADF duplex, also did a check one side and then transform the web page, you could use it in combination with duplex printing to replicate documents one and even two teams to your option of one or two-sided duplicates. The high graphics quality went to the upper end of the array that includes most inkjet MFP, make the result good enough for most all users of business, including handouts of PowerPoint or a similar one with essential clients or clients. Depending on the level of perfectionism, you can consider it ideal for marketing products such as sales brochures, trifold.
One of the most vital distinctions between both designs is a paper capability of Epson WF-3540 is higher, at 500 sheets. With a two-story, 250 cabinet secure to save two sorts of paper loaded, to quickly switch in between, say, legal and also letter dimension. As a choice, you could charge the very same article in both the drawer as well as set the printer to switch over to the second cabinet when the initial run out. Beyond that, WF-3540 including duplexer (for two-sided printing), and a hand-operated single-sheet feed.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
STEP 1: Epson WF-3540 Driver Installations Setup
- The first tip is using the setup file manually rather than using the CD driver directly. You can easily copy the contents of the CD to your computer first. That is because you will never know if the CD is dirty and the installation process will stop halfway. Therefore, you might want to copy the contents first before you start the installation process.
- The second tip is running the setup file as the administrator. This one is also quite important because some computers do not allow you to install some software or programs unless you are the administrator. Therefore, try to fix the driver as the administrator to minimize the problems.
- The third tip is making sure that you choose the proper path and the components that you want to install when the installation wizard appears. This one is quite important because you will be given the options to fix the Epson WF-3540 Driver as well as some other additional components. If you think the parts are needed, you need to install them. Otherwise, uncheck those extra components.
- The last tip is restarting your computer once all of those installation processes are completed. Even though you want to try using the printer as soon as possible, it is advisable for you to restart the computer first. It is because you need to make sure that the driver of the printer has been properly installed before you use the printer.
STEP 2: Epson WF-3540 Driver Installations Setup
- If you do not know how to install the latest version of the driver, then you can follow these simple steps below.
The first thing that you need to do is downloading the setup file that you will use to install the driver of this printer in your computer. For this one, you can quickly check on the version before you download the setup file. Or else, if you want to be surer, you can download the setup file that you need from the official website of Epson.
- That is because you can find some setup file versions that you need and you need to download the latest version. Before you go to the next step, you have to uninstall the driver of this printer if you have one in your computer.
- After you have downloaded the setup file that you need, you need to run the setup file for the latest version of Epson WF-3540 Driver that you have downloaded. From there, you will be able to follow all of the instructions from the automatic installation wizard.
- Make sure you follow all of the commands that you can find on the installation wizard. After that, you need to wait for the installation process to takes time.
After sometimes of the installation process, your latest driver version will be installed on your computer, and you are ready to use the printer.
How to Install Epson WF-3540 Driver Manual Settings
- Turn on your computer system where you intend to set up the Epson WF-3540 Driver
- Just attach the USB cable between computer and printer.
- Prepared application zip data to document place.
- Click the Beginning button and also “Printer.” You’ll get options like “Add Printer.” Click it.
- The next instruction will ask to mention where the Driver is located. Do it according to progress.
- Just answer the wizard options to set up the Epson WF-3540
How to Setup Epson WF-3540 Driver For Windows
- The first step, disconnect the printer cable, you can download the drivers on this site for your product.
- After the download is complete, the software for your product will explain how to set it up.
- Open the downloaded file, locate the checkbox. I Receive the terms of the license agreement and subsequent clicks.
- Click install, and wait for the installation process to complete.
- Connect your printer to work properly
How to Setup Epson WF-3540 Driver Use CD / DVD
- Turn on your computer where you want to set the Epson WF-3540 Driver
- Until unless you recommend connecting the USB cable to the computer system, please do not attach it.
- Download the settings document from the above link if you indeed have not downloaded it yet. Run the settings text as a manager. This triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions to complete.
- At the time of implementation of this wizard, you must connect the USB cable between the Epson WF-3540 Driver printer and your computer system.
- So wait and plug it in when asking you to attach. It will positively identify the Epson WF-3540 Driver printer and proceed to the next step if everything works well.
- Enter a value for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
- Your printer is now ready for use as a software application from the installed Epson WF-3540 Driver software program.
How to Setup Epson WF-3540 Driver For Mac
- First, Download the drivers on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have approved the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, then Agree
- Click Install, wait for the process to install.
- Install your driver is complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer to work correctly.
Epson WF-3540 Driver Downloads
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v188.8.131.52|
|Printer Driver v1.53|
|Epson Software Updater v4.4.10|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version CJ20I4|
|Epson Fax Utility v2.54|