Epson WF-2660 Driver Download and Manual Setup – The Control Panel has a colored touch screen 2.7 inches. To the right of it are a numeric keypad and a selection of switch to developing a copy, also, to reset as well as stop. A lot of the functions of the system are accessed using touch display. Despite the touch screen is easy to navigate, it does not support the swipe gesture has actually been made use of by the majority of us with our cell phones and tablets; Instead, you should utilize a mix of tap the display to scroll via the food selection, which can be puzzling up until you get made use of to. Unless you make duplicates or send out a fax, the numerical keypad is mostly useless for daily printing.
The small size of their effect both on the control panel as well as drawer paper. Paper cabinet lies at the extreme lower, and also it’s developed in such a way that we located just a little awkward to lots because the outcome tray situated just above. Input tray has a capacity for 150 sheets of letter size paper; It’s not much, yet the printer sustains automatic duplex printing (print both sides). On top, there is an electronic paper feeder (ADF). However, this particular attribute is not a duplex. While the WF-2660 has common traits expected from MFP, where there is much less on the results of the first cartridge.
Four shade making use of original cartridges (220) that produce about 175 pages are black and tinted page 165. If you have a lot of printing in your home, you will indeed often change it so you may want to pick a container XL. The Epson WF-2660 sustains the 220XL cartridge have a higher page results-500 web pages for black and also color cartridges for page 450 (cyan, magenta, and even yellow). On the bright side, the ink cartridges are not pricey. Typical return cartridges were priced $13 for black and also $9 each for shade; high return cartridge is $30 for black and even shadow rounds for every $17.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
STEP 1: Epson WF-2660 Driver Installations Setup
- The first tip is using the setup file manually rather than using the CD driver directly. You can easily copy the contents of the CD to your computer first. That is because you will never know if the CD is dirty and the installation process will stop halfway. Therefore, you might want to copy the contents first before you start the installation process.
- The second tip is running the setup file as the administrator. This one is also quite important because some computers do not allow you to install some software or programs unless you are the administrator. Therefore, try to fix the driver as the administrator to minimize the problems.
- The third tip is making sure that you choose the proper path and the components that you want to install when the installation wizard appears. This one is quite important because you will be given the options to fix the Epson WF-2660 Driver as well as some other additional components. If you think the parts are needed, you need to install them. Otherwise, uncheck those extra components.
- The last tip is restarting your computer once all of those installation processes are completed. Even though you want to try using the printer as soon as possible, it is advisable for you to restart the computer first. It is because you need to make sure that the driver of the printer has been properly installed before you use the printer.
STEP 2: Epson WF-2660 Driver Installations Setup
- If you do not know how to install the latest version of the driver, then you can follow these simple steps below.
The first thing that you need to do is downloading the setup file that you will use to install the driver of this printer in your computer. For this one, you can quickly check on the version before you download the setup file. Or else, if you want to be surer, you can download the setup file that you need from the official website of Epson.
- That is because you can find some setup file versions that you need and you need to download the latest version. Before you go to the next step, you have to uninstall the driver of this printer if you have one in your computer.
- After you have downloaded the setup file that you need, you need to run the setup file for the latest version of Epson WF-2660 Driver that you have downloaded. From there, you will be able to follow all of the instructions from the automatic installation wizard.
- Make sure you follow all of the commands that you can find on the installation wizard. After that, you need to wait for the installation process to takes time.
After sometimes of the installation process, your latest driver version will be installed on your computer, and you are ready to use the printer.
How to Install Epson WF-2660 Driver Manual Settings
- Turn on your computer system where you intend to set up the Epson WF-2660 Driver.
- Just attach the USB cable between computer and printer.
- Prepared application zip data to document place.
- Click the Beginning button and also “Printer.” You’ll get options like “Add Printer.” Click it.
- The next instruction will ask to mention where the Driver is located. Do it according to progress.
- Just answer the wizard options to set up the Epson WF-2660
How to Setup Epson WF-2660 Driver For Windows
- The first step, disconnect the printer cable, you can download the drivers on this site for your product.
- After the download is complete, the software for your product will explain how to set it up.
- Open the downloaded file, locate the checkbox. I Receive the terms of the license agreement and subsequent clicks.
- Click install, and wait for the installation process to complete.
- Connect your printer to work properly
How to Setup Epson WF-2660 Driver Use CD / DVD
- Turn on your computer where you want to set the Epson WF-2660 Driver printer
- Until unless you recommend connecting the USB cable to the computer system, please do not attach it.
- Download the settings document from the above link if you indeed have not downloaded it yet. Run the settings text as a manager. This triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions to complete.
- At the time of implementation of this wizard, you must connect the USB cable between the Epson WF-2660 Driver printer and your computer system.
- So wait and plug it in when asking you to attach. It will positively identify the Epson WF-2660 Driver printer and proceed to the next step if everything works well.
- Enter a value for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
- Your printer is now ready for use as a software application from the installed Epson WF-2660 Driver software program.
How to Setup Epson WF-2660 Driver For Mac
- First, Download the drivers on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have approved the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, then Agree
- Click Install, wait for the process to install.
- Install your driver is complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer to work correctly.
Epson WF-2660 Driver Downloads
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v184.108.40.206|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66|
|Printer Driver v2.41|
|Epson Software Updater v4.4.10|
|Epson Fax Utility v2.54|
|Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility v1.41|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version DQ01I8|